Attorney Daniel P. Osterndorf, B.C.S.
Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney
Licensed for over 23 years, Daniel is an experienced specialist in the area of personal injury law and member of the litigation department at The Law Offices of Pardy & Rodriguez, P.A. – A Firm Dedicated To You. He received his undergraduate degree from Florida State University in 1992.
Daniel attended law school at the Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center at Touro College in New York, where he regularly made the Dean’s List, earning multiple Academic Excellence Awards for obtaining the highest grade and graduating in the top 7% of his class. During law school Daniel worked for a plaintiff’s personal injury law firm and also for the Civil Division of the United States Attorneys’ Office for the Eastern District of New York, in Brooklyn, New York.
Upon graduation from law school in 1997, Daniel returned to Florida and was admitted to the Florida Bar. After many years of civil trial practice, Daniel successfully applied for and became a Florida board certified attorney in the area of Civil Trial Law, which includes personal injury law.
Board certified lawyers must undergo a rigorous peer review to evaluate their professionalism, must provide substantial proof of litigation experience in the courtroom, and finally, are required to pass additional testing to prove proficiency and expertise. Only 7% of all attorneys licensed to practice law in Florida are board certified.
Daniel has previously served as a coach and board member for Orlando’s College Park Little League and served as Chairman and Vice-Chairman of the City of Orlando’s Certification Board (a board created by the City of Orlando that is dedicated to assisting minority and women owned businesses in the City of Orlando). In his spare time, Daniel enjoys spending time with his wife and their five children, playing pickleball and attending Orlando City Soccer games.
Daniel’s practice covers all types of personal injury accidents including automobile, trucking, slip and fall, construction, boating and dog bites. Daniel has successfully represented thousands of victims of the negligence of others in their personal injury cases over his two-decade plus career. He has the skill and expertise to take a case from inception through jury trial. As a litigation attorney, Daniel is passionate about representing injured Florida victims in a variety of personal injury cases and invites you to join him for a free consultation.
- The Florida Bar (1997)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Florida Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney
- J.D., Cum Laude, Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- B.S., Florida State University
Associations & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Justice Association
- Trial Lawyers Section, The Florida Bar
- City of Orlando Certification Board Member, Vice-Chairman, Chairman
- College Park Little League, Division Level Coordinator, Treasurer, Manager and Coach
- Legal Services Committee Member, St. Margaret Mary Catholic Church