Attorney Eduardo Rodriguez, Esq.
Licensed for over 20 years, Rodriguez is an experienced Orlando personal injury attorney and Partner at The Law Offices of Pardy & Rodriguez, P.A. – A Firm Dedicated To You.
Born in the Dominican Republic and raised in Puerto Rico, Rodriguez attended law schools at the Pontifical Catholic University in Puerto Rico and Loyola University Chicago.
He is licensed to practice in Puerto Rico (1996) and Florida (1999), and is fluent in Spanish.
Rodriguez is active in the community as a member of the Florida Justice Association, The Hispanic Bar Association, and a Trustee at the Homeowners Association.
Rodriguez is passionate about representing injured Florida victims in a variety of personal injury cases and invites you to join him for a free consultation.
- Puerto Rico – 1996
- The Florida Bar – 1999
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida – 2000
- LL.M. (Master of Laws), Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- J.D., Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico School of Law
- B.A., Summa Cum Laude, Magna Cum Laude, Strayer College
Associations & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
- The Hispanic Bar Association
- Homeowners Association Board of Trustees