Attorney Eduardo Rodriguez, Esq.
Licensed for over 20 years, Eduardo Rodriguez is an experienced Orlando personal injury attorney and Partner at The Law Offices of Pardy & Rodriguez, P.A. – Empowered By Diversity
Born in the Dominican Republic and raised in Puerto Rico, Rodriguez graduated with honors from Strayer College in Washington, D.C.. He then furthered his studies by attending law schools at the Pontifical Catholic University in Ponce, Puerto Rico and Loyola University Chicago School of Law in Chicago, Illinois.
Mr. Rodriquez became licensed to practice in Puerto Rico in 1996, as well as Florida in 1999. Speaking both fluent Spanish and English, Mr. Rodriquez is able to offer services to a large width of clientele. Community involvement is something that holds great importance to Mr. Rodriguez as he actively serves as a member of the Florida Justice Association and the Hispanic Bar Association, as well as a Trustee at the Homeowners Association.
Mr. Rodriguez is passionate about representing injured Florida victims in a variety of personal injury cases and has done so successfully for over 20 years. To learn more about his services, he invites you to join him for a free consultation.
His interests include hunting in Florida, especially waterfowl. He also finds interest in reading biographies and business journals, as there is always something new to learn from the teachings and records of others. His interests often take him to new places as he enjoys foreign travel, and broadening his horizons to new cities, cultures, and communities. His travels provide him with the chance to meet new individuals and hear their stories as he is personable and enjoys helping others. He’s also able to implement these new cities and cultures into his recipes at home as he loves cooking and collecting cookbooks as well.
- Puerto Rico – 1996
- The Florida Bar – 1999
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida – 2000
- LL.M. (Master of Laws), Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- J.D., Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico School of Law
- B.A., Summa Cum Laude, Magna Cum Laude, Strayer College
Associations & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
- Homeowners Association Board of Trustees
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Osceola County Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association of Central FL
- Hispanic National Bar Association