OFFICIAL RULES AND CONDITIONS
Pardy & Rodriguez Law Firm Ratings and Reviews for “Rolling Truck” Sweepstakes
These Official Rules govern the Pardy & Rodriguez Law Firm Ratings and Reviews Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) offered by Pardy & Rodriguez (the “Sponsor”).
- Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”), on the 1st day of the month and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on the last day of the month (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes will begin again every month to run for a calendar month until discontinued by the Sponsor. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the Florida, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, family members (defined for these purposes as spouses, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, and step-siblings) and persons living in the same households (whether related or not) of such employees, of Sponsor, Promotion or their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and. By entering, winners certify that they meet all eligibility requirements.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
- Drawing Schedule/Random Drawings/Odds of Winning: The drawing schedule will be at or around the first day of the new month for the previous month’s contest. For each Drawing, two (2) winners will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received for that Monthly Entry Period. The chances of winning are fair and determined randomly.
- Potential prize winner will be notified via email and/or phone by the Administrator at the email address/phone number provided during entry submission and will be required to contact the sponsor within 3 days of notification. If Sponsor is not able to contact a potential prize winner, or any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may select an alternate potential prize winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Prize will be emailed within 7 days of notification of winning.
- Prizes: Prize winners will each receive one (1) $500 dollar Gift Card to the store of their choice: Amazon, Wal-Mart or Target. All other fees, federal, state and other taxes relating to the use, acceptance and possession of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. All personal information submitted will remain confidential and secure. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize except in Sponsor’s sole discretion, in which case a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
- Release: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless, Sponsor, their respective related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his or her name, voice, picture or other likeness without further compensation, notification, permission or other consideration for all promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, except where prohibited by law.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries, including without limitation, any incorrect or inaccurate information, printing, typographical or other errors; (v) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (vi) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.