Close Menu

What should I do if an insurance company approached me about my slip and fall injuries?

Return to FAQ Videos


If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall in the state of Florida, and you are approached by the adjuster for the insurance company for the store or premises where you fell, you should be very careful and not speak to them until you have first spoken to a personal injury attorney. The reason is because that adjuster is not your friend. They don’t really want to help you. They want to diminish the value of your claim, or attempt to eliminate or extinguish your claim. If you are approached by an adjuster for the other insurance company, don’t speak to them. Contact a personal injury attorney.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Contact Us to Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
By submitting this form I acknowledge that contacting the Law Offices of Pardy & Rodriguez, P.A., Attorneys at Law, through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

© 2019 - 2024 The Law Offices of Pardy & Rodriguez, P.A., Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.

Connect With Us:
  • facebook
  • instagram