Close Menu

Who pays my lost wages if I am injured in Florida a slip and fall accident?

Return to FAQ Videos


If you’ve been injured in a Florida slip-and-fall accident, the business owner or premises owner is responsible to pay your lost wages if they have failed to properly maintain their premises, or failed to warn you of certain hazards on the property. If they have breached those duties, you will have a claim to have your lost wages paid. Contact a personal injury attorney as soon as possible for a consultation.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Contact Us to Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
By submitting this form I acknowledge that contacting the Law Offices of Pardy & Rodriguez, P.A., Attorneys at Law, through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

© 2019 - 2024 The Law Offices of Pardy & Rodriguez, P.A., Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.

Connect With Us:
  • facebook
  • instagram