Close Menu

Who will pay for my injuries in a Florida slip and fall case?

Return to FAQ Videos


The party that’s responsible for causing your slip and fall is required to pay you certain damages. This is usually the store owner or the business property owner. These damages include your unpaid lost wages, future medical care needs, and your pain and suffering losses. If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident, please call a personal injury attorney.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Contact Us to Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
By submitting this form I acknowledge that contacting the Law Offices of Pardy & Rodriguez, P.A., Attorneys at Law, through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

© 2019 - 2024 The Law Offices of Pardy & Rodriguez, P.A., Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.

Connect With Us:
  • facebook
  • instagram