Close Menu

Should I report my injury to the property manager if I was injured in a slip and fall?

Return to FAQ Videos


You should notify the manager of the store or the property manager of an outdoor dwelling, like an apartment complex, as soon as possible. If your claim is not properly documented as soon as possible, the insurance company may claim that your fall did not happen. You need to put them on notice as soon as possible, and report your claim right after it happens.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Contact Us to Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
By submitting this form I acknowledge that contacting the Law Offices of Pardy & Rodriguez, P.A., Attorneys at Law, through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

© 2019 - 2024 The Law Offices of Pardy & Rodriguez, P.A., Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.

Connect With Us:
  • facebook
  • instagram