Close Menu

Should I seek medical treatment if I was injured in a slip and fall?

Return to FAQ Videos


If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident, you should seek medical attention. You need to make sure that you’re okay. You need to have your injuries documented. If the business owner or premises owner is at fault for the cause of your accident, the owner needs to pay all your bills, your lost wages, and your pain and suffering. You need to contact a professional personal injury attorney that can ensure that your damages and your health is taken care of.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Contact Us to Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
By submitting this form I acknowledge that contacting the Law Offices of Pardy & Rodriguez, P.A., Attorneys at Law, through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

© 2019 - 2024 The Law Offices of Pardy & Rodriguez, P.A., Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.

Connect With Us:
  • facebook
  • instagram