Close Menu

Who pays for my injuries if I am injured in a Florida car accident?

Return to FAQ Videos


If you’ve been injured in a Florida car accident, the at-fault driver and their insurance company are required to pay for your injuries. That includes your medical bills, your lost wages, and your pain and suffering. You may also qualify for what’s called no-fault benefits from your own insurance company, a resident relative or the car you’re occupying. In addition, those benefits may also pay part of your medical bills and your lost wages.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Contact Us to Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
By submitting this form I acknowledge that contacting the Law Offices of Pardy & Rodriguez, P.A., Attorneys at Law, through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

© 2019 - 2024 The Law Offices of Pardy & Rodriguez, P.A., Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.

Connect With Us:
  • facebook
  • instagram